24.2.08

It is part of my life

It is exhausted to have both full time study and job. It's been long time I have not felt so tired the third day I worked in the SishiSarang I found it. If I have enough money, I don't need to be so tired here. But.....=((
Anyway, that is the best memory I have so far. I learn Bar tending and have lots of opportunities speaking to native speaker and it's free and they have to talk to me as well. Usually, it's difficult to find a native speaker who wants to practise with you for long time and some purposes (usually only for greetings). So, when I have time I try to speak to Peter or Phillip since I worked in the SishiSarang. They are so kind and very very friendly. They want to make it is warm to stay in the restaurant and they made it. To be a staff working in the restaurant, I do hope few custmers come to have a meal, haha. Then I can have time to learn not only working staff but also to practice English.
The other things happened early morning, I chatted with two Taiwanese friends who want to study in the UK. We discussed about where should I study English? Some said that stay in the UK, providing good environment with native speakers, may improve your English; some said that you should stay in your country untill you got IELTS 6 or above, because you have more confidence to study in your own country. In my opion, I prefer the later one which you can learn English in the cheapest way and more confidence and more resources for you to choice. In my case, I have to do more efforts and money here is far more expensive. On the other hand, I would say it is another experience in my life. Whatever you choose, you should stick to your goal but enjoy the process!!

No comments:

Viviene

My photo
United Kingdom
Education in the UK since 01/10/07
Powered By Blogger